Friday 27 September 2013

What's for Dinner?

I will confess that I am one of those people who regularly tries out new recipes on guests. Every time I do I berate myself about it as I anxiously await the results, hoping desperately that everything will be edible. It usually is. The other night I decided to do something I never do, try out a recipe that I would entertain with on my family, you know, learn and save myself some anxiety.

So for a mid-week dinner I decided to test out a Souffle recipe. Best of all, it worked! I was so surprised and proud to have done it, I just had to share.


It was a goat cheese and herb souffle (hence the vivid green colour) and even my kids loved it. If you're feeling like trying one out this recipe was from Essential Pepin by Jacques Pepin, a cookbook I love and have amazing success with.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment