Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hello June!

Here we are in June already. May was a whirlwind of yard work and sewing which didn't leave a lot of time for blogging. However, now that things are starting to settle down I'm super excited to share my latest completed project. Poufs! A while back I shared the inspiration photo I got from my client (here) and these are the finished products:




Made for her two daughters, the finished poufs measured 27" across by 15" high.

Linked up at:


http://www.notjustahousewife.net/




4 comments:

  1. I just clicked through to your page from the Efforts and Assets linky party. From your photo I hadn't realised how large these poufs are! They're great and look very comfy! Awesome summery garden accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are "sew" cute!!! Are you selling them by any chance??
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, these particular cushions were a custom project for a friend but I am working on a more shipping-friendly version right now and should have them available within the next couple of weeks. If it's something you're interested in I'd be happy to send you an email with the specifics. Thanks, Kristen

    ReplyDelete