Wednesday 17 October 2012

New Shop Items

I have been working to expand my etsy shop inventory all summer. I seem to max out around 10 items and then listings expire or sell and the number starts going the other way. It is amazing to me that some shops have 400 items, when I can't even approach my goal of 25.

Here are a few items I've been working on:




 
 
After putting the first few of these together I thought what a great opportunity to post a tutorial, then I looked online and there are only dozens of tutorials for very similar designs, but I may still do it, if only to break the ice before I take on something a little closer to my heart like baby sleepsacks. Personally I love these little tissue holders as a scrap busting project, and they make perfect stocking stuffers!
 
I'm linked up at these parties this week, check them out!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment